BIOPAC® Fixed Bed Material
- High resistance to toxic load surges
- High degradation capacity with low surplus sludge production
- Negligible discharge of micro-organisms in the event of hydraulic shock loads
- Excellent buffering of load and concentration peaks, as well as underload phases
- High adaptability to the introduction of difficult to degrade substances due to the automatic replenishment of specialized micro-organisms in the biofilm (high sludge age)
The flow-optimized ENVICON BIOPAC® fixed bed, with its rough surface and three-dimensional permeable structure, is ideally suited to supporting the biofilm process.